Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Fun Stuff

DESSERT!!!!!!

Now we're talkin'! Love a good slice of pie, or two, or three......oh heck, just pass me a fork. Cannot have food deeds without one to highlight a Hobbit's delight....pies! As long as Holly Hornblower is not allowed to participate in any aspect of...
Small Moonlitrose (Kimmi) 2y
Moonlitrose (Kimmi)047Small Moonlitrose (Kimmi) 2y
Fun Stuff

Eat your veggies!

"Yes Mom......"The Vegetarian foods build up your resistance and help heal you from a variety of ailments and might just add that little something extra when fighting those elite-sized bad boys. So listen to Momma and eat your veggies!Vegetarian ~...
Moonlitrose (Kimmi)041Small Moonlitrose (Kimmi) 2y
Fun Stuff

Meat Lover's Delight

Gotta love the variety of deeds that embrace food, especially if you are a Hobbit at heart.This deed is definitely for you: Carnivore!Personally, I am a bit concerned about the lack of bacon treats on the list, seeing as how bacon is my go-to ingr...
Moonlitrose (Kimmi)044Small Moonlitrose (Kimmi) 2y
Fun Stuff

Breakfast~The most important meal of the day.

LOTRO has a fun series of deeds, often not realized until they are completed. These deeds are called 'Hidden Deeds' and include a variety of activities or events that will trigger them. But again, we do not know about them until we manage to compl...
Moonlitrose (Kimmi)012Small Moonlitrose (Kimmi) 2y
Page 1